Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In relation to my poll

Options
  • 09-08-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Ok well since we've had a Hero's one its only fair we have a Villians one

Greatest Super Villian 26 votes

Vemon
    0% 0 votes
    Decepticons
    7% 2 votes
    Poison Ivy
    11% 3 votes
    Joker
    11% 3 votes
    Green Goblin
    46% 12 votes
    Zed
    3% 1 vote
    Shreder
    0% 0 votes
    Leigon of Doom
    19% 5 votes
    Masters of Evil
    0% 0 votes
    Freedy K.
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

wait a minute there bucko, aren't you forgetting a certain Mr. Atari Jaguar?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

where's the ultimate X-men villain? what was his name....Judgement or something like that. travelled thru time etc. (they really need to bring out a DVD boxed set of ALL x-men episodes)

Edit: Cheers neil. Apocalypse it was!
    Judgement??? must have been the day of, owte.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Apocalypse iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

hmm...my fave is actually the jokers crazyfemale sidekick from the cartoon, she was great, but the joker will suffice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Harley Quinn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

what about that other guy from spiderman, carnage or cartilage or something. He was like venom, but a million times cooler, and he shot cartilage from his arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

decepticon.gif 4 Life!

Galvatron on his own > the rest of the list

The Decepticons were at least competent, which is more than can be said for the rest of the list. They managed to kill most of their enemies.

And the other guy was Carnage, basically Venom's "son" with the ability to form his hands into weapons. The symbiote was partnered with Cletus Kasady (no, not the yokel from The Simpsons) and once bonded with Ben Reilly (a clone of Parker who once donned the webs) as Spider-Carnage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

has 2 b joker!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

let's not forget that the Green Goblin is the only one who realisticly did damage to his opponent. he threw MJ into the void and thus she was lost for a fairly long time.
    true, batman's renz were shot by joker, but that doesn't count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yes it does! Thats what MADE him batman!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Conorea

I think it has to be shredder. or vivica as became today. himself and krang were so brave, keeping their homosexual love trist hidden for all those years. has anyone else seen the new ones. their not half as good as the old ones. no april and her yellow eighties jumpsuit. april showers...classic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Irwin as the greatest super villain?

Sorry...Couldn't help myself
    me/slapshimself

Advertisement