Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbies on netshop

Options
  • 21-04-2001 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

If your going to have newbies on the server the least the admins can do is put them on thier team.

We had three guys who had no clue what they were doing on our team and one of them "Kiwi" was killing thier own team. OMG... trying to lay down defense and getting shot in the back by my own team isn't good.

We got raped for three rounds. The least you can do is pick a game type that isn't team based so I can kill them. Like Rabbit or Bounty.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Oh and wtf is the deal with people voting for the same level over and over. If I had to play the castle level one more time... mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

am I one of these annoying newbies,boss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Hobbes, you need to learn a little tolerance and stop complaining about newbies on the boards. I know you like to keep your post count high and everything but it doesn't help. There will always be newbies playing on pub servers so if you don't like it or don't want to deal with it, join a Tribe and play in leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I should of explained more. There was one person Kiwi, who was blowing the crap out of us and our base. So someone voted to have them kicked and the whole team voted yes. Then Jag got upset because it was someone playing in Netshop. So if the admins whine about us kicking people who should play the tutorial first, they should play on the Admins team.

Kiwi was just the one they complained about, we had 3-4 people on our team who had no clue and were doing great things like throwing concussion grenades at the defense guys while they are trying to track ships to running over mines (like you think they would cop on after the 10th time).

Actually Vialli, no your not. Good bomber and pilot. smile.gif

But then there are people like Machine13. The guy had no clue either but he didn't start killing his own team, just asking questions which I'm more then happy to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

well considering the game hasnt even been out a wet week, arent you all technically newbies? smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

Right im off to the shop now to buy this "TRIBES 2"
    It better be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hecate:
    well considering the game hasnt even been out a wet week, arent you all technically newbies? smile.gif</font>

Not as such considering, a few of us either live in/close to the states wher it came out 2 weeks ahead of ireland/uk

There was one particular muppet(glacier) last night who played friendly until our base came under attack, at that point he started shooting me for no reason, this was done three time in a row...to save myself I was forced to kill him then nominate him to be kicked him....

If this was a problem to the admins, I'll just say I didnt enjoy being shot in the back twice in row by my team m8 when im trying to repair the damge that this muppet caused to the base...

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

WOO im a mad bomber!YAY

love that title hobs

Advertisement