Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Historia?

• 10-08-2004 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Does anyone remember a program that, I think, was usually on Saturday mornings on Network 2 called Historia or Histornia or something? It was made by Warner Bros and took a different historic event every show and turned it into a cartoon... And it had that Egg Baby thing that just sorta wandered on screen and drooled....twas hilarious.
    Well if anyone knows what the hell I'm talking please tell me if they know if it's ever on terrestrial tv now cos I need a good laugh...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Histeria is the one your looking for. It got canned in 2000 and doesn't seem to merit weven a mention anywhere on the WB site

Advertisement