Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best MMORPG

Options
  • 10-08-2004 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I've been playing this game for the last 8 months or so and I have to say it's the best and most addictive online game, if not game i've ever played - better than CM aswell as other mmorpgs i've played like Hattrick and Kings of Chaos. Over 400,000 users can't be wrong but the competition is a bit lacking in Ireland so we need more ppl! It's primarily a football management game but has ice hockey aswell(F1 to come) and you can watch games in 3d, challenge your mates, customize tactics the works. The best thing is it's still FREE for Irish users whereas in most other countries you have to pay to join. So get in while it's still free you won't be disappointed! :D

link removed due to advertising by moderator

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement