Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smiles and more...

Options
  • 10-08-2004 3:59am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

Folks, (i.e. the Gods above)
    Please just replace the new smilies with the old ones. The new ones just look so sleazy and make me feel like I'm 16 all over again, (not a bad thing, all things considered) but I'd rather have the more subtle emoticons...

Also, as mentioned before, I'd like to know what fourms a mod is actually a mod of, and not just the fact that he is a "mod".

Dev!
    And as a last plea.... please make the "Board Styles" customisable... It would let the frequenters of the Pix 'n' Mix board have a much greater input in the larger scale of things...

(humbley yours, Praise Allah, Amen)
    S.

/edit - Clicking on the "Vb/Boards.ie/whatever" logo in the top left of the screen should bring you back to the main (root) boards.ie page and not the VB3 page...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I Like Cake!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

amp wrote:
    I Like Cake!
    I Like You!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I like cake and you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Beruthiel wrote:
    I like cake and you!

I like neither of you.

Don't care much for the new smilies either...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't like cake, you, you and you, but you're alright! *points*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

*sigh*
    Really don't know why I bother sometimes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Continues tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sinecure wrote:
    *sigh*
    Really don't know why I bother sometimes...
    I think this got the response it did because the answer to these questions have been discussed already, and the universal answer seems to be "give it time". The admins will change things as soon as they get around to it.

Advertisement