Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex Pills

• 10-08-2004 5:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

A lady visited her doctor complaining she was not having as much sex as she would like.

The doctor suggested a new sex pill she could give her husband, and the woman eagerly agreed.

The doctor gave her a jar of 500 of these sex pills, and told her that each pill equalled roughly 1 hour of sex.

She thanked the doctor and went home.

That night she gave her husband one pill. They a full hour of sex just as the doctor had told her they would.

The next night she gave her husband 5 pills and they had 5 hours of relentless sex.

The third night she gave her husband all of the pills.

The next morning the doctor decided to call his patient and see how things were going.

The ladies young son answered the phone and the doctor asked, "So how are things around the house going?".

The little boy replied,"Well my mum is dead, my sister is pregnant, my butt hurts, the dog ran away, and my dad is running around the house saying here kitty, kitty, kitty."

Comments

Advertisement