Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community features FUBAR

Options
  • 20-04-2001 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I registered my nickname when I bought the game "Hobbes^^". When the community features went back online I found that someone has hijacked it with a date before T2 was even released.

What's worse is the system still thinks I'm registered to that nick so I can't change to another nick because someone else owns the record. mad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yey! smile.gif one of the Dev guys fixed it.

Btw, I set up a boards.ie Tribe. Tag = ".ie".

You can join more then one tribe btw in the community browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Oh dear.
    There was a thread on TW a while back about some UT tribe called Imperial Elite registering the tag IE. They went mad of course because IE happens to be the name of one of the best top 10 ogl teams, who were subsequently lifted to legend status by the rabid tw community.
    I wouldnt be too quick to wear that .ie tag on US Servers mate wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's not "ie" it's ".ie".. they can screw me if they think that's copying them. smile.gif

But you can join boards.ie tribe just don't display your tag or set as default.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Yeh IE are prolly the best in the world. If you have ever seen their demos you would know why smile.gif [IE]Natural is one of the most amazing cappers ive ever seen. He is the one who invented most of the T1 cap routes we all use. His routes are amazing. I wouldnt wear IE or even .ie out of pure respect for the tribe because they are so good and well known. But gwan hobbes smile.gif GL lol

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

i never get tired of watching Nats IE Vs 5150 demo. sweet stuff

[This message has been edited by Dustaz (edited 23-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Hobbes could i join ie. If you'll have me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

It's 5150 dustaz tongue.gif And have to say thats about the only one i haven't seen.

Quothe the Raven, "JennyRooba!" :D

yah, typo.
    You gotta have a look at it. from tribes gala 2000. theres a sb one and a rd one. unbelieveable games.

Advertisement