Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results night

Options
  • 10-08-2004 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

I was just wondering what everyone will do on results night :eek: -club,cinema,resturant etc

Also will you all still go out,even if you don't get what you wanted. :o

Good luck :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

ah crap. im gonna get stopped for ID so much over that weekend. :(. damn my youthfull good looks!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

*sigh* I'm probably going to be town somewhere. Hopefully celebrating with all my mates. And other people besides school mates like.

At least I look like my ID I guess, and most bouncers know me by now. Some of my friends are gonna have a horrible time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

well i live in the middle of nowhere.
    that means two things.

1, No niteclubs for miles.

2, No guards who give a ****.

therefore we do what is done everyyear (this is my 3rd time celebrating the results!)
    squeez our year into pub, drink until about 4, then to someones house, own house, or nearby ditch to collapse in and sleep until morning.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

now that sounds like a plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

I'm only 17 :( Not even gonna bother trying anywhere!

I wonder how my age will effect College too, like i wont be 18 till january, so i'll be missing all the social drinking where all the new friends are made. *kicks parents*

• Advertisement

and what a plan!!!

get a fake id?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Jammer wrote:
    I'm only 17 :( Not even gonna bother trying anywhere!

I think you should at least try.On my grad night last May,the bouncers let everyone into the club,regardless of age.However only ppl who were 18 could get drink cause they stamped their hand on the way in but none of the barmen cared they just sold drink to everyone.

You don't have to go to a club anyway,theres always "a friend of a friend" having a party or you could go to a resturant etc

Lets hope we all have something to celebrate anyway :eek: GOOD LUCK :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

ahhh...i've been away in donegal on holidays and now i am back and i feel like SHI-T....my stomach is in a constant lurch and i keep getting panicky. im as wound up as a feckin toy car. come results night im gonna LET RIP!!!!...let all of this TENSION out.....jeesus i'd say i will probably explode on the night..if all goes well :eek:

Advertisement