Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your opinion?

• 10-08-2004 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a quick question and I would be interested in hearing peoples' views, opinions and spectulations on this one.

What is the point or power in crystals? Why do they work (if you think they do) and how? Are some better than others and how would you know? And how should a person use one and for what, exactly? I'm curious as to what is accepted opinion and what is, lets say, a little more out there....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

My knowledge of crystals is a little limited technical-wise, but I do notice that amethysts seem to be good with detecting a spiritual presence, and even communicating with one. Both myself and Ian have those experiences, either first or 3rd party. Amethysts are also good for protection.

Quartz and maybe all stones related to quartz are good for holding energies. Rose quartz is said to be especially good for cleansing. Certain stones help with stuff such as bloodflow, drawing out negative energies, helping with nervousness and other conditions. I'm aware that hematite is especially good for spiritual grounding.

I'm sorry I couldn't tell you a lot, but I hope this helped even a bit, and perhaps someone more experienced with stones/crystals can help you better?

Advertisement