Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Tribes2 UK Cup

Options
  • 23-04-2001 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Before you ask, what the hell has this to do with Ireland, Sierra decided that Cos of distribution centers, that the Republic of Ireland Players / Teams can enter too.

www.euro-tribesplayers.com/ukcup/

Euro.tribesplayers.com is proud to open the registration for the Official UK Tribes 2 Cup, in association with Sierra, a studio from Vivendi Universal Publishing. A three-month Tribes 2 tournament will start at the end of May and will be based primarily on the game type "Team Hunters".

Teams of 8 players from all over the UK will participate in "Team combat on an epic scale" over a 7-week group tournament. The victors from each group will then battle in a knockout tournament, with the 2 finalists meeting head-to-head at i8, the 4 day LAN event at the end of August.

To be eligible, teams must have at least 8 UK resident players, who will also be available to attend the final at i8. Transport & entry to the LAN event is provided for all finalists.

The competition will be played on servers sponsored by some of the major Gaming ISPs - confirmed so far are servers from Blueyonder, Netgames UK and Gameplay. Others server partnerships are expected to be announced soon.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Cheers Sudsie!

Right - will we give the boards.ie clan a lash at this? Training Thursday night maybe?

It'll be good for the laugh if nothing else!

Jag - if you're reading, check you email...

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Count me in for that, now to get onto games.ie.. Who CAN I bribe....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

check my new topic

Advertisement