Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Supply in Douglas area of Cork

Options
  • 10-08-2004 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

If any of you guys had washing on during the day in the Douglas area, chance are its ruined......

Water in Douglas turned chocolate brown today & apparently ruined a whole load of clothes in the machine. Completely undrinkable. Water board are blaming some local guy doing house renovations....but who do I claim against !! - two Tommy shirts bu**ered.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Andip wrote:
    If any of you guys had washing on during the day in the Douglas area, chance are its ruined......

Water in Douglas turned chocolate brown today & apparently ruined a whole load of clothes in the machine. Completely undrinkable. Water board are blaming some local guy doing house renovations....but who do I claim against !! - two Tommy shirts bu**ered.

DOSE.. start writing your letter of complaint!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

*phew* thank god I washed a motherload of clothes last night instead of waiting until this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

rymus wrote:
    *phew* thank god I washed a motherload of clothes last night instead of waiting until this morning.

So your girlfriend won ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

What can I say? It's an ongoing battle... When I reached about 150 signatures she started washing again, but about 3/4 days ago she decided she didn't want to do anymore. Maybe it's time for another petition? Maybe I'll hire a maid? Having said that, there are a few of my t-shirts on the washing line at present and I didn't wash em. Perhaps shes starting to fold... and not just the washing!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement