Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

junior hurling in dublin

• 10-08-2004 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting back playing hurling. I'm 24 and haven't played since I was 21. I'm living on griffith avenue. I imagine I will struggle to make a junior team.

Can someone from Dublin fill me in on the junior scene as regards what club to join and what stage in the championship/league things are

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

try www.hill16.ie for information on clubs. I stopped playing hurling after minors so I am not sure what stage the season is at now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Snapper1

Howya K,

I'm a member of the Inter team in Vincents, i'm sure you know it if you're living on griffith avenue.

The season is comin near the end at the moment so you wouldn't have much chance of breaking into the team at this stage. I'd advise ya to get practicing over the next few months and get your touch right. Then its simply a matter of, early next year, findin out what time the Junior team trains and turning up, looking eager. I hope i'll see ya around...

Advertisement