Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes has decided not to work again *groan*

Options
  • 24-04-2001 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Well as you all know,I had bad problems before with T2,but got them sorted,and all has been blissful for about a week now.today,Tribes obviously decided it didnt like me,because I can't play for more than 2 minutes without getting a "Fatal ISV error".
    apparently,a bit map may have been deleted during gameplay,and texture resurrection has failed.
    Sigh.
    Lord,give me strength.I havent installed or uninstalled anything that should cause this,I really hate this bugginess crap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

were u mean to someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

i get that excat prob, and havent a clue whats wrong, my bro is formatiing everything and reinstalling everything.

b&w has a similar prob, hopefully all wil be shipshape soon.

i have tried uninstalling and reupdating etc, i reckon the pc is just full of junk, so its being cleaned.

Advertisement