Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T630

• 10-08-2004 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Is this a good phone I thinking of getting it.Thanks for the advice in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Specs seem like a good amount of spec for your money. Only a CIF camera though. Can't comment on what they're like to use, as I have no experience of SE phones.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Amazing phone.I've owned a t610 and a7250 and this beats both of them.There are not many differences between the t610 and the t630 but there area few improvements and it seems faster, thus fixing most of its original problems. However the memory issue is not fixed and se have replied to an email of mine saying we will try fix in future phones...so looks like firmware wont do anything here. But all in all a good buy for e199 on speakeasy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

how do you find the texting. From playing with it I notice it made you use a small segment of the screen which was annoying and also the lag between typing and it showing up was quite significant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Ye that is a problem with the phone but compared to most phones its much better. You are prob used to nokias..which are far supperior in texting

• Advertisement
Advertisement