Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardstock

Options
  • 10-08-2004 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

Boards Bands Showcase :

The Bands and musicians of Boards.ie are planning a showcase event as discussed here

The venue is The Sugar Club (excellent venue guys!), and is booked for Fri 20th August. Doors open at 8pm!

The line-up is:

Tony Fitzpatrick
    Trusted None
    Sleeves Mahoney
    New Colour Soul

There will be a nominal fee of 5 Euros to cover costs.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss this event either here or on the thread on Boards Events

Regards,
    Amz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

I'll be there. Even if only for the sugar club. But not only for the sugar club.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I shall see you there then!

Pity 20 Bulls Each had to pull out had been looking forward to seeing 'em again.
    Wonder if Tony Fitzpatrick will wear the giant chicken suit....

Yay beer and music :D

20 Bulls Each were indeed an attraction. Haven't seen them in ages. Sure I'll catch 'em soon enough. Still should be good though.

Indeedy, I'm looking forward to it myself.

*bump*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

They're playing on Monday.
    If your so pushed.
    Which you aren't.

Yea, I know they're playing on Monday. And you know I know they're playing on Monday. And you know that I'm not going. But seeing as I'm going to boardstock anyway, I would have liked if they played at it.

Monday you say?

Hrm... if I can get 12 weeks of physics and maths learned by then I may head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

Just letting you that Ginseng have now being added to the bill due to Trusted None unable to attend.

For those who don't know our music you can download a MP3 from this link --

killers

or check out our website for samples of our album plus all the info about us.

Looking forward to a great night!

Paul

www.ginsengmusic.com

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Smiler

Paul Hare wrote:
    Just letting you that Ginseng have now being added to the bill due to Trusted None unable to attend.

Those Trusted None feckers - I knew they couldn't be .....em.......trusted :D

• Advertisement

I'm really looking forward to Friday!
    Its helping me get through my effing repeats.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Smiler get yer sig reduced or I shall get someone to do it for you.
    Are ye coming on friday? Or are you playin in Wexford or some ****e like that.

Fantastic night was had by alll, great variety of styles. Check out New Colour Soul if you get a chance those guys were brilliant.
    Hope anyone who went is feeling as worse for wear as I am...
    Alcohol is evil when mixed with it being free...

Advertisement