Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steve Morgan buys into LFC

• 10-08-2004 10:12pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This could be a wind up but you just never no.Its from a good source

I received another phone-call only 10 minutes ago, from the same person who told us about Madrid and Owen.

The call went like this:

"Kev, this is massive. Morgan has bought into the club and he's hot-footing it to Austria to try and persuade Owen to stay, but Owen's mind maybe made up"

Seriously, I want to believe it, but I want to believe it at the same time.

Honestly and Junior's life this is not a wind up.

If you want to believe it - believe it. If you don't - then don't.

But this could be the biggest news that any Liverpool site could bring.

I, no we wait with baited breath.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Its defo not a wind up, but that doesnt make it true either. The guy
    who broke this story, broke the Owen to Madrid story too.

I dont know what to make of it really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Interesting. Need to wait and see.

More news hot of the press (well its not even in the papers yet).
    Morgan has bought a stake into Liverpool (not sure of % yet) and there is to be a Press Confernce tomorrow at mid day anouncing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Of course that press conference could be a fashion show with Miccy Owen modeling the latest White Jersey if you know what I mean ;)

Just looking at the Shankly Gates Message Board there. Seems to be a running story since late this afternoon.

• Advertisement

Shamrok wrote:
    Just looking at the Shankly Gates Message Board there. Seems to be a running story since late this afternoon.

Yea I think this one could be true again its from a very good source,I hope it is.We will have to wait and see.On my site we ran with the Owen story on Sun/Mon and that turned out to be true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i heard (rumour) that moores has been bought out by morgan
    hope morgan has made money available for transfers as the squad is mighty thin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Dub13 - what site do you run ? A LFC site ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

According to some papers this morning the club will accept an investment of £75m from Morgan.

• Advertisement

shabbyroad wrote:
    Dub13 - what site do you run ? A LFC site ?

You should join up to my site its for Irish Liverpool fans we have around 200 members.We were one of the first with the Owen story.

Advertisement