Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Prelude Parts

Options
  • 10-08-2004 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

I have a 3rd (1990) Gen Prelude that needs a few parts to restore her to former glory.

The car is a 1990 3rd Gen Prelude Si-4WS with ALB.
    The engine is a B20A1 2ltr 16V PGM-Fi. (NOT V-TEC)
    (The Irish equiv car is a 2.0i-16V) These engines were also used in the 88-90 Accord and Rover 620GSi of a similar year or later.

I need:

Exhaust Header as far as CAT.
    Cylinder Head or complete block.
    Aircon Compressor
    Alternator
    Clutch Master Cylinder and Slave cylinder.

Any help on this or directions to a breakers yard with them much is appreciated, BTW I've tried most of the yards around Dublin without much success they mostly had the single CAM version of the engine.

Regards

ZENER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Presumably you've tried Japarts ? Phil Chen is an expert on all things Prelude - here's his site Prelude There were a couple of these in Ireland but I haven't seen one in ages - you could always give Traynors in the North a call on 04838891242

Good luck,

'ceptr

Advertisement