Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childrens clothes

Options
  • 10-08-2004 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Probably the wrong place for this but here goes.Does anybody know a shop in ireland (dublin/midlands/anywhere) that sells wide fitting shoes for kids.I have a boy and a girl both have H fittings even these can be to narrow.Usually have a choice of one shoe or trainer or to get shoes in to big a size to get the width.I am also looking for somewhere that sells Husky sized jeans for boys.A shop or online site although within europe if possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

clarks are definatley the best for kids shoes they are a tad expensive roughly 50 euro a pair but they are great and hard wearing. also they get measured professionally and if you do buy get a sze bigger for the extra room incase they suddenly grow some more. also clark stores can custom make shoes to certain sizes well they dont custom make them they send ur details off to clarks factory and get them made to suit what you need for your children....

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

I have tried Clarks in Liffey Valley and Blanch they dont stock H fittings and both said they would try to get them in but were unable/unwilling to order any for me .Do you have experience of a particular Clarks store that will order large sizes for customers.I have tried to find a headoffice phone number in Ireland but have been unable to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭lisa.c

sorry not living in dublin live in a small town that had a clarks shop for last 75 odd years they have just closed down but they were always very helpful to me try searching the net there is a place in naas alrite that look pretty good but its probably a long way to go for shoes. web page is www.livingingalway.ie/clients/hynes/contact.htm

also keep an eye on dunnes stores shoes they are actually made by clarks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Georgiana

Have you tried Grahams in Wicklow street? I find them the best shop in Dublin for kids shoes. They are usually very helpful and might order in the size if its not in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭andyeire

Thanks i will give them a go

• Advertisement
Advertisement