Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hobbes Uses bot....

Options
  • 25-04-2001 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

yeah thats right Hobbes uses the new Pilot bot well he has to....no one is that good smile.gif oh wait this is Tribes 2 not counter strike smile.gif

THIS IS A JOKE, ANYONE WHO PLAYS CS OR HAS GOT THE ASS KICK FROM THE SKY SHOULD FIND THIS FUNNY, IF NOT SHUT UP smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe yes. The CS board was (and is) full of this sort of cr@p (only serious) and muppetry. I dont want that kind of stuff here. That means:
    No unjustified flaming
    No radical comments without evidence (including but not limited to claims of being the best tribe and claims that a person/tribe cheats)
    No personal comments (that are clearly offensive)
    No equivalent tribe of Clan Numbers (j/k - kind of)

Yawn
    A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

no problem at all junior!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

YOULL ADDRESS ME BY MY PROPER TITLE YOU WEE ******! tongue.gif

Seriously, another one added to the list - no calling me junior! smile.gif

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

im a much better pilot than hobbes so NYA NYA NYA NYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

right, no one is allowed call junior, junior smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [SN]JAG:
    im a much better pilot than hobbes so NYA NYA NYA NYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!</font>

Took two of you in the air and one on the ground to take me down and then you and someone else to keep me on the ground. tongue.gif (Satchel charging the V.Bay is just plain mean smile.gif)

Because of the stunt you pulled my "Air Pilot" loadout is now an assualt armor with missile rack + repair kit.

And I'm onto your trick of acting all innocent expecting to be run over then giving a shocklance when they least expect it. tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

i only wish i could have seen your face when i did it the first time biggrin.gif

ZZZZAAAPPPP!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea I was like "Muhaha..wtf?!", the ship did an instant flip.

Funny to watch sometimes on people too. Mixie and myself were setting up defenses when all of a sudden he falls in front of me twitching and spasming like crazy and electrity all over his body. I turned around and there is a light guy (using a sensor jammer) there acting all innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

BotPilot v1.3
    4/25/01 9:25 PST | TRIBES 2 | Kelster
    Josef Jahn (who authored Tribes Hymn for us more than a year ago) sends word that v1.3 of BotPilot is out!
    Along with many many bugfixes, this version finally enables the bots to buy vehicles themselves. Although this code is pretty early (ok so it's a hack alright...), it does work well and really adds to the bot's efficiency.

As for those folks who can't get BotPilot to run despite having done everything as written in the readme: I just found out what's the cause of this! You have to delete ALL *.dso files from your GameData/base directory, and from all subdirectories therein - especially GameData/base/scripts. There's a bug in Tribes2 that causes pre-compiled scripts in the base-directory to be prefered from the mod-directory at times.

You can download BotPilot from the BotPilot webpage

hahahaha what did i tell you smile.gif

Advertisement