Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nine minutes

Options
  • 10-08-2004 11:51pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

And then it is EXCATLY one week til we are all wide awake unable to sleep because the results will be out.

Pretty much how I am RIGHT NOW!

GAH!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh if you dont tell me i might forget.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i've tryed that, doesnt work....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Ya know, I wish that would work. But it only last so long. I was asleep, woke up to go the loo, went back to bed, thought about tomorrow, work and what not. Then I was like, WEDNESDAY! GAH! Thats ONE WEEK AWAY. *sob*

It's only five minutes away now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Eeeep. Why won't the 18th just hurry up and get here? Want to get this whole evil business over with.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

EVAL!! Two minutes. By the time of the next post, its ONE WEEK PEOPLE.

• Advertisement

my birthday is the day before the result's!

nice one!

Its 00.00!!!!!

GAH!!!

Happy Advanced Birthday Agent Smith.

Thats gonna be one drunken fest I can imagine.

ehh as in on the 17th!

Yeah, as in, you'll be drinkin on your Birthday, and then you'll be drinkin on the results day. As in, a drunken fest?

Where did I misunderstand you?

would you belive i didnt see the "advanced" part of your post....

i offer a hundred thousand appoligys m'lady

• Advertisement

Ah no worries.

*goes back to freekin over leavin*

Hey, you'll probably be 18 then for the night out, can't fault that now.

well, i will be 19 on the day of the results, due to my frisky parents christmas "sex" activity's, in 1984

Haha, lmao. Nice.

Yeah, my brother is excatly four years and nine months younger than me. My parents musta been REALLY happy it was my birthday....

*ugh*

i know a girl who was born excatly 9 months after her parents got married....

now is that not a scary thought?

Sure is.

Ceptin maybe...like....thats normal. Right?

You tryna be funny?

just that we all know when her parents had sex first, their devout cathlioc's

Not necessarily, but I getchu.

Heh. My parents never got married...

Ah well.

Ya know, I'd stoped worring about my results but then I membered taht I'd stoped, adn started again.

STUPID BRAIN.

well, i dont need my results for anything, i'm sorted in college, but i hope ya all get what you want!

GAH!

Oh yeah, your doin' the irish sign language, I knew I membered the name from somewhere. Thats cool.

*sigh* I'd love to know where I'm goin'. Dublin OR Galway Dublin OR GAlway.

i've been to galway, it's aint that great, i'd go with dublin....

unless you want freedom from your parent(s) and family

• Advertisement

Yeah....that might just be what was pushing me to move out like.

BUt I could move out in Dublin if I had to.

GAH. Yeay, another sleepless night.

moving out in dublin, very very exspensive, tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Don't worry about it!

I went through it twice (had to repeat!). It's all fairly stressful leading up to it but providing you've (..somewhat..) worked and you've not got your hopes too high, (that is, anything in the field of Medicine / Law!) you'll be grand.

I would like to take this opportunity in sincerally wishing you all the best of luck and hope ye all get your first choice or are happy with the course you got.

And if any of you are planning on going to Sligo IT, i'll be seeing ye there next year (for my Diploma in Computing)!

If you want, let me know how you all got on.... with your huge hangovers on Thursday morning! :D

I think there will be a mass of threads started on thursday and what not.

I live in Dublin, so I know how expensive it is. But I have plans....That might work.

please let me in on these plan's.... i'm pretty broke

Oh, nah, it's people I know who already live in town, I think someone MIGHT be moving out, so it could be pretty cheap for me to move in. But MAYBE not. Depends and such. *hopes*

Thanks by the way basquille.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

you crazy kids, i want the results as far away from me as possible!!!!!!
    then i can carry on my endless days of reading, drinking, sleeping (occasionally working) and spending all my hard earned money on booze and whores.
    come the results i'm thrown head first into real world where i must save money and face my disappointing life,starting this day next week.

thats a pretty morbib thought....

saddly it's true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

yes but i'm not sure why i'm still here, i'm so scared!!!

• Advertisement

boards has that effect on people....

Advertisement