Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need a new piercing!!

Options
  • 11-08-2004 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I am in dire need of a new piercing,
    I have a tendency to get a craving for metal through my body every few months or so.
    But i wanna get something different this time,I have my tongue pierced,an ear-scaffold and a fraenulum peircing(penis).
    Any suggestions out for crazy new piercings?
    Pics would be handy.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You should go for a prince albert, that'll clear your need for metal for a good while

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Nape looks good and doesnt hurt either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Someone told me I'd have to get this done abroad but I haven't checked it out yet. You might like it though, your collarbones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

im gonna get my collarbones one hopefully the piercist i know will experiment on me... also get your nipple pierce, not much pain and a nice piercing, im getting my second done on friday..

It looks so great. Let me know if you find a piercer here who'll do it. I first saw it on Steve Vai and I just thought, "Coolest piercing ever!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Hmm collarbone looks crazy enough,
    but i think im gonna go with the nape piercing,
    i'll need a couple of months to work up the courage for a collarbone piercing :D
    thanks a lot

i found out im actually gettin my nipple done tommorow and i will ask about the collarbones, i dunno if she'd peirce them publically, im know her really well, i get all my piercing done for price of jewelary or free and she pierced my first nipple on my bed coz i was too young at that stage[17 - owner wouldnt allow me]

anyways ill let you know what she says i hope to god shell do it, its ****ing mad, i know for def they do it in tenerife, im just back from there and i was talking to a piercest about change my nape jewelary and he showed me pics of ppl who he pierced, a few were collarbones, so if needs be just go on a holiday and get it done there :)

well just back from getting my nipple done, was grand as i was talking about the collarbone the whole way through it barely felt it,

anyways re:collarbone piercing, IT wasnt me, are u talking about surface piercing of collarbone [over the bone] or under the collarbone [deep piercing], she said shell research it [under the bone] but i dunno im iffy, it looks soo ****in sore i think a surface piercing over it would be easier, well under the collarbone shes gonna research i just sent her a few bme pictures so she can have a look,
    ill let ye know what she says..

alan

Is this the type of collarbone piercing your talking about?

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A30110/high/2m0q0sy1.jpg

It looks very painful.

thats the one im on about, i think it wasnt me is thinkin of a normal surface piercing on the collarbone, thats a deep piercing, looks ****in mad sore i might get 1 done, see what its like , hopefully she will do it

• Advertisement

just lookd there steve vai is just a normal surface piercing, any parlour will do it, it look a lot less sorer aswell, may just settle for that

You wimp :p

(I wouldn't get it done either)

Whoever I was talking to must have thought I meant a deep piercing. I was talking about a surface piercing. The one under the bone sounds cool, but incredibly painful. If you get it done, let me know how much it set you back.

im thinkin about getting under the bone done on one side, just to see, i will be able to take the pain for at least 2 days but if its still bad after that id have to take it out.. i dunno, it wasnt me, man any piercing place will do that its just a normal surface piercing, granted not many ppl have it done but it a piss easy piercing to do, i cant see it being as sore as nape tbh, alot more skin used in nape,

anyways ill let ye know how it goes about my deep piercing or me being a pussy surface piercing, deff getting one collarbone done before september..

krispie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭church

the piercings under the collarbones are called clavicals. they are real dodgy as there are loads of muscles there that control the movement of your head and shoulders. id be surprised if there is anyone doing them in ireland. if there was someone capable i'd definitly think about it though because they look deadly.

this is one that didn't work if your interested http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40112/srfunder.html

and this is one that did http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40814/srffeeli.html

A clavicle piercing actually passes underneath the collarbone, penetrating the inner body cavity. While a number of them have been successfully healed (at least partially), they have the potential to transfer infection past the body's natural defenses.

I will add here a general note about deep piercings: Because of the depth of the piercing, knowledge of all relevant anatomy and potential anatomy is very important. A very important thing to remember when looking in an anatomy text is that everyone’s body is quite different, and it’s not as simple as reading a map. Also, the deeper one goes, the greater the risk of hitting something (nerves, arteries, etc.) vital. In many deep piercings it is not as simple as shining a light through the tissue to figure out the subcutaneous structures, and other methods need to be used.

im not getting it done, id be afraid id die or somit.. **** that too dangerous and i dont think the piercist will do it either.. fair ****s to any1 can take a chance like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

hmm yeh,i just had a chat with a piercer friend of mine and he said the only person who would be willing to do it in Ireland was some doctor down the country and it'd cost about €3,000,I was thinkin of spending about 80 on this piercing so its a little out of my budget:D

Advertisement