Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

other nice things I learned.

Options
  • 26-04-2001 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

1. Elf turrets target nearest item. So if you splatter beacons down around the ELF while it's disabled, next time it comes on line it will be totally useless.

2. The little red bar below your thrust bar is Thermal signature (missed it in the manual). It is a base line percentage chance of a missile lock happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

inverted flying IS VERY DANGEROUS and should only be attempted on a public server after rigorous single player training.

i found it quit funny when this guy tried to copy me and he obvoiusly was travelling like 50 kph and didnt bother trying to use thrust to kick into inverted mode, needless to say his next of kin was informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hobbes:

2. The little red bar below your thrust bar is Thermal signature (missed it in the manual). It is a base line percentage chance of a missile lock happening.
    </font>

Thats in the tutorial hobbes wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

once again hob's comes through..top stuff hobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Dunno if anyone spotted this one ... spotted it a few weeks ago ... if you stand in front of a gravebike, it will push you along, so 250mph for very little damage. dunno how well it works with heavies (only tried it in light armour) but would be a good way of gettin around if it worked. Those APCs are too damn slow=]

Redesigned

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

yeh, euro tp have a movie of a sweet cap run using this method.

• Advertisement
Advertisement