Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in Cork (besides DRINK!!)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Now where the fupp am I going to park.........

White Street Carpark, behind South Terrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

rymus wrote:
    If I may jump in, the two places I've been to are 1, just outside Rochestown on the Passage West road and 2, on the road to Roberts Cove. Don't know their names sorry. Theres also a place down around Inchidonny but that's a bit of a spin just to hop on a horse.

Failing that, The Golden Pages is your friend.

Been through the Golden Pages already rymus. So do the places you mention leave you take the horse out into the fields yourself & gallop around or do they make you trot along the road with them next to you?? Everywhere i rang said that they only did lessons & you've to pay for an entire season. Don't need lessons so i aint doing that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

damien.m wrote:
    White Street Carpark, behind South Terrace.

Ya, that car park would be perfect for you. Park at your own risk though. A few cars have been burnt out there at night. I used to park their every day when i used to work in town and many a morning i saw burnt out cars. Don't think the car is manned at night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

The one outside Rochestown is called Hop Island.

Overview of Hop Island Equestrian Centre
    With AIRE and Bord Failte approval, Hop Island Equestrian Centre offers an unparalleled experience. All ages and levels are welcome to enjoy the facilities, which include floodlit indoor and outdoor arenas. Qualified instruction is available to help you improve your show jumping or dressage skills. For the bold and the brave, there's a very challenging cross-country course or, if you prefer, leisurely beach rides are also possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement