Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Irish T2 Clans are there ?

Options
  • 27-04-2001 3:20pm

I know its only out but are there many clans around ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

id say its only .ie at the moment (are we actually a tribe?).
    there was no surviving irish only t1 clans when t2 came out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

actually your full of poo-poo!

The great tribe (as in tribes 1) still play, and are still in tribes 1 ladders and stuff. They were in the European Tribes League Semi's last time I think. Let alone being robbed (via packet loss and lag) of the Barrysworld Tribes League (Season 2) title!

I speak of EM, or Electric Mayhem.

They are not as Irish as they used to be allright. But they still exist smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Surely not?! Didnt shinji and dr teeth migrate to eed? (Come to think of it, i was under the impression you did too!) Didnt the tribe disband after the barrysworld league? I havent seen most EM players in over a year (online or otherwise).

Surely, if EM still exist, it is only in the realms of theory...

A

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I did indeed recruit several now ex-EM members to the realms of EED back before UT was released...

not everyone tho smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

I heard that EM is back together and are secretly plotting to take over the world.

• Advertisement
Advertisement