Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some info on lip piercing...?

Options
  • 11-08-2004 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey guys

I've decided I'd like to get my lip pierced,it'll be my first piercing,heck I've never even been in a parlour before!

So I was wondering,what kinda price would I be looking at here? And what about the after care side of things,the cleaning,the do's and don'ts etc?

Is it really that painful,or not at all?

And what about the auld kissing,does it get in the way that much? Do some people find it annoying and others good? (I've read through some posts and the opinion appears to be split between to the two)

Cheers for any help guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i think its 45euro to get it done im not sure on that, its not sore at all, im on my 3rd lip piercing now[ tooks them b4,got annoyed with them], just get a little bottle of oraldene and saline and your flying,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Korny

45 euro,man I wasn't expecting it to be that steep.

Cheers for the info Krispie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

The celesital ring website says it's €35... I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Hell_en_earth

The lip is a great piercing! It doesn't get in the way of anything and I have never gotten any complaint's!! ;)

I would go to Snakebite they are really good! I don't really know the price but it range's from around €30 to €45 depending on where ya go! Shop around the guy's and girl's will be more than happy to help and answer questions!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

if you get a labret bar instead of a ring, make sure you get one the correct size after the swelling goes down, and make sure you dont end up with receeding gums. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Korny

Yeah I've been reading up about getting the correct sized jewellery etc!

I reckon I'll go for the ring though to be honest,I'll try and get a pic up when I get it done,which will be Saturday hopefully :)

Advertisement