Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny Tattoo

Options
  • 11-08-2004 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

Really want to get a really tiny tattoo, about the size of a ten cent coin on my ass, been scouting the net for ideas of what to get but can't decide, anyone any ideas what'd look cute ? How much something this ickle would set me back ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

what do you think will look cute?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Lil' heart or something?

Lil' heart or something?

Well if you think that that is cool why don't you get it done?
    There's no point in asking people their opinion on something that'll be with you for the rest of your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Really want to get a really tiny tattoo, about the size of a ten cent coin on my ass, been scouting the net for ideas of what to get but can't decide, anyone any ideas what'd look cute ? How much something this ickle would set me back ?

Ten cent? That's fscking miniscule! Anything you get that small is going to look **** after a few years, it will start to distort. Go a bit bigger, you'll probably regret getting a tattoo that's that small. Just think - you can't exactly get much detail into an area that small.

eth0_ wrote:
    Ten cent? That's fscking miniscule! Anything you get that small is going to look **** after a few years, it will start to distort. Go a bit bigger, you'll probably regret getting a tattoo that's that small. Just think - you can't exactly get much detail into an area that small.
    Thanks for a constructive reply !

• Advertisement

Thanks for a constructive reply !

I take it that that comment was aimed at me??

You asked in your original post for any ideas on what to get tattooed onto your skin and what everybody else thought would look cool and I was just making the point that it's up to you to decide what will look cool as you will have to live with.
    Tattoos are personal things so therefore imho you should choose something that is persoanl to you.
    My post wasn't mean't to be sarky, I was just trying to point out that whatever you do decide to get will be with you for the rest of your life and personally I wouldn't take a decision like that lightly!

Oh and thanks for the "Bad Reputation" report!! :rolleyes:

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Whoah, that was a bit harsh on Bazmo!

eth0_ wrote:
    Whoah, that was a bit harsh on Bazmo!

I'm not saying that it was harsh, just a bit childish!!

BaZmO* wrote:
    I was just trying to point out that whatever you do decide to get will be with you for the rest of your life and personally I wouldn't take a decision like that lightly!

Oh and thanks for the "Bad Reputation" report!! :rolleyes:

B.

Thanks for the advice ! I was actually planning to get a rub on one down the local shops, never knew a tat was for life. I merely wanted to know what'd look good small as I failed to get any ideas on the net is all. As for the 'BR' report, I have no idea what you're spouting about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I know a guy called Bob who got a letter B tattooed either side of his hole. If you didn't look too closely it looked like B O B. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭acid

If you can't decide on a tattoo design then don't get one. If you see something you like, or think of something then go ahead.

Asking what other people like is not a good idea, get something that you like - it's your arse, after all.

Advertisement