Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polyphonics ,the best place

Options
  • 11-08-2004 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Wheres the best place to get them on the web ,like the cheapest best tones and even ones for free ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

If your phone has Bluetooth, get a USB blutooth adaptor for your PC. Download free MIDIs to your heart's content, and transfer them to your phone by bluetooth.
    You can do the same thing if your phone has infra red by buying an IR adaptor for your PC. If you have a laptop it probably already has IR.

Anyone who pays for ringtones is a fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

What phone do you have?? You may need a data cable also. A quick google for free polychronics will give you pages of results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Stalin

Ive the moto v525 ,...google is what ive been searching on but everything is a catch for money.Ill probably try getting that bluetooth adapter ...which hopefully means when i save a download to the computer i can recieve it on to my phone...

IDEA
    could i attach a ringtone file to an email and then email it to my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

If you have a v525 you can play mp3 tones. Get a data cable and load up your mp3s. 20 or 30 seconds of mp3 can take up as little as 60k encoded properly(probably even less). MP3 tones kick polyphonics xxx.

Re: idea
    this should work so long as the attachment isnt too big, but you will be paying for data usage each time, whereas with the data cable it's a once off expense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Stalin

where do i get a data cable?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rayzzor

http://www.phunkyphones.net/polyphonic/polyphonicringtones_order_display.asp?cat=18
    http://www.free-polyphonic-ringtones-4u.co.uk/zps/index.php?cat=downloadlinksf

right click & save target as
    then right click file and send to /bluetooth/v525

i use a motorola mpx200 and can use wma files so i just record any song to pc and send to phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

try www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap through your wap... jsut click on the ads while using IE to keep it free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

vinny (its free!).

although it can be a bit unreliable.

Advertisement