Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Max Power as it looks every month and yet...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

:D Some quality ones there.

Note: some entries contain nudity and thus would be NSFW.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

LOL that should have been in the humour board... it’s going in my bookmarks for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I bought a copy once to see what it was like. I didn't mind the retards spending 7000 on a 500 corsa to get it looking the way they want it, or even the fat topless english girls on every other page. What bugged me was they gave **** all information about the actual cars. They might tell you it's got an induction kit but it doesn't tell you what type, what cars it's suited to or how easy it was to install. I'm trying to research some modifications for my car and finding proper technical information is a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

lol - just what i needed to laugh at :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Hehe, some great covers there! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement