Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cky4

Options
  • 11-08-2004 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭

there are two songs in this movie that i want!

the first is a song when bam and the rest are in a car driving and the camera shows them all singing along to the song and it kinda cuts from there to skating and back. the chorus goes something like "if i die before i wake ....so much more to take" i would be surprised if it wasnt HIM.

the second is the song playing over the credits and it is a cover of that song "the roof is on fire..burn motherf*cker, burn"

anybody know these songs? i have also posted this to the films forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

The second song could be 'Sway' off Coal Chambers self-titled debut. Never seen cky4, just taking a stab at it from your description!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

big_moe wrote:
    there are two songs in this movie that i want!

the first is a song when bam and the rest are in a car driving and the camera shows them all singing along to the song and it kinda cuts from there to skating and back. the chorus goes something like "if i die before i wake ....so much more to take" i would be surprised if it wasnt HIM.

anybody know these songs? i have also posted this to the films forum.

HIM - Buried Alive By Love

Second song def sounds like Coal Chamber - Sway

Advertisement