Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want Broadband ? Vote for it in your area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

This has been talked about before I don't think the votes are really being taken seriously :confused: It's possible they may be, if anyone has any info on the usefulness of this please post! I know BT have something like this and actually act on the pent-up demand but I doubt €ircon cares.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

As far as I know, the details are shared with all providers not just Eircom. I'm going to find out more soon enough. Meanwhile just register your interest anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

another pile of ****....

ive known about this site for quite a while and registered interest months back, id go back every now and again and enter my details again to check the amount of sign-ups

just did it again there and apparently now im the FIRST person to register my interest in my area, thats a bit STRANGE considering there were 23 odd people there the last time

crock of ****e along with the eircom one, just out there to fool ppl, and even apparently the eircom one is set for over 100%, so its actually impossible for the people from an exchange to suceed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

yeh i noticed that too with kilcoole, there were 69 people interested and i went to register the other day and there were 2.....

and today...

You have successfully voted for Broadband Services in Kilcoole, Co. Wicklow
    You are the first person to have registered their demand in your area.

what a load of ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I'll sticky it if and when it actually works, damien :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement