Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grav Cycle Demolition derby.

Options
  • 30-04-2001 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks guys for the demolition derby round. biggrin.gif

I think my final kills using the Grav Bike were...

Grav Bikes = 3
    Pedestrians = 2
    Tank = 1

That tank kill was classic biggrin.gif For those I killed. Here's what you do.

Get up a very high speed then just as your about to hit pull up. It causes them to hit your underside (Get in ma belly!). With the tank I had to find a ramp to land on it.

Couple of nice whacks on me, and who was the guy who managed to park his grav bike on the top of the cactus? Or for that matter the person who parked the Shrike at 90 degrees to the ground on top of the V.Station? Those take some skill.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 30-04-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Yes i am that skillful player who planted my grav cycle on the cactus, several times actually. I also managed to get a MBP under a tank, that takes some skill smile.gif.

Although by far the funniest bit (for me that is) was when we had the grav cycle race and i mined one of the ramps taking out hobbes and monty leaving me with a victory (the only one btw) wink.gif

Some say the end is near.
    Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
    I certainly hope we will.
    I sure could use a vacation from this....
    bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I rather enjoyed nailing you in my shrike (probably a different game to the one u are talkin about here)

Redesigned

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea the mining of the checkpoint was mean smile.gif

I shot over the first mine and flew by it as it exploded, then when I turned back I ran into the second one, too slow to escape. frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

unforunatly the first one exploded under my grav bike. Just seeing my body hurtling into the air and then hobbes running into the other mine was quite hilarious.... smile.gif

Behold a pale horse; and his name sat apon him was death, and Hell followed with him

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 30-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The stunt flying later on was fun too... amazing where Monty could stick that shrike into *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

• Advertisement
Advertisement