Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help

Options
  • 29-04-2001 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

When i installed the new patch the game seems to shut down every time the map is loaded and i get the count down frown.gif
    i have reinstalled the game over 3 times now and this still keeps on happening, anyone else have this problem??
    the game was working fine up till the new patch frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

did ye delete the DSO files?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

iv formated the hard drive the game was on still did not work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Where is everyone playing?

IOL and gameshop both empty today...

what's the story?

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Osi is having the same problem.....

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

ok so here is the latest

Installed WinME on drive d: and reinstalled game still does not work

ReInstalled Win98 On drive c: and reinstalled game still does not work

Installed game on drive e: running Win2k Pro game works ???

i dont use win2k pro much so someone fix this fast

i have also reinstalled Grapichs drives and sound drivers + DirectX 8a and no difference HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Could be just a problem with the latest patch. I am also having the same problem starting a lan game. As soon as it starts it quits and goes back to windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

you should stick with w2k if you have no real reason to use any of the others. From what I've noticed it's a hell of alot better than the rest and most everything runs on it as well. I cant see any reason to change. Of course you'll still need a good setup and plenty of RAM.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

just thought I'd say that I have WinME and Tribes 2 work's fine for me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Ditto W98. Worked first time np.

Advertisement