Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A request.

Options
  • 01-05-2001 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

My own two cents worth...
    I agree with ya. I normally just end up hiting 'no' to any request now as it's normally Change to ' something with only about 30 seconds of a game been played. Normally from, what Ive seen it people just joining a game and dont like the level so want to change it straight away without even trying. Bug's me no end after trying to set up def and then having to load up a whole new level which normally takes the same amout of time to load as the game i've just played. Ahh well it will settle down...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

OK, Im not a huge fan of vehicles, but i know that a lot of people love them.
    I just have one simple request though. If were on the gameshop server, and there is only 3 players per side, PLEASE DONT vote for Archipelago or something equally huge just so you can play with the l33t shrikes.
    Its bloody pointless, these maps need a fair whack of people to make the most of. It just gets boring frown.gif (*hint* Katabatic has all the vehicles and is small enough to play with even 2v2)
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

well, you'd want to be requesting that to the people...
    but I won't vote for it though smile.gif
    you have my word.

Advertisement