Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race Mod

Options
  • 30-04-2001 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I got to play the Race Mod today. I think the developer was testing it, as the guy I was playing against owned the server and was chatting about what problems were there.

The Mod is excellent.. but needs tanks. Lovely racetrack too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

You got beat in vehicles?!?!?

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

are there new vehicles or just the normal ones tweaked?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Same ones. The level is actually a race course though, and quite a nice one too. It takes about 2 minutes in a bike to go around the course.

As for "Owned" I mean he physically owned the server and posted he was testing it out in the Forums. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

hehe biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Vialli

nice..im lookin foward to the C&C mod tbh it should be good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Speaking for race mods we had a great laugh on gameshop server last night about 7pm. Me mont0r, kalmor, vialli, having grav cycle races and shrike fights. I attemped my first bomber loop the loop last night with klamor and mont0r on board and i can safely say it was not a pretty crash smile.gif. Got it the second time though. Played some bounty then. Such a class game. My old DM skills helped me out a lot. GGs lads.

LonerX

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Guys, you really have to play TAC2 when it comes out. New vehilces, new gametypes and all airborne combat.
    should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

if its all aerial combat why is it named TAC2:The Ground War.

biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

cos there gonna use the ground vehicles this time round.
    Did you ever play tac? it was good fun. Should be better this time with the ground vechilces.
    To anyone that hasnt played, the whole premise is that if you touch the ground, you die. Theres constant apc ferrying to flagstands, dogfighting etc.
    It did a much better job of making teamwork fun and relevant than T2 has done, so i trust Wizard and Co to do the same again smile.gif

Advertisement