Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savage Tribes2 CTF league

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

savage are using nguk, which are fine from ireland if you have a buynsell acc, but are manky from most other isp's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Ive been out of the loop with UK leagues

Savage use BW for servers and it was UKCCL that has **** servers - yea? Or was it the other was round?

are '.ie' going to enter this league? Or are we going to talk about it and never do anything as what normally happens smile.gif

They are talking about 16 v 16 - which sounds cool, but my own clan dont have the 20 odd players needed to take part. We have **** loads of members, but we play several games and have loads and loads of inactive members smile.gif

Otherwise anyone who would like to play for a 'l33t' clan/tribe mail me @ vagga@iol.ie and we'll talk!

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 27-04-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Well if .ie are going to put foward a tribe then shouldnt we start doing something about it. practice or something.

as I said, its a well beaten path in irish games that we talk about it for ages and never really do anything bar one or two people

and DeV does not play tribes 2 yet smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I like the idea of .ie entering - its probably the only way that we'd get 16 irish players together at the moment... anyone else up for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

sure smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yes, I'm on for that. We should try to get Angus McShazbot too, he's great, the best like.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

yup, might as well learn as we play smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I'm for it, just not before wedensday.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Why dont we all meet up 1 or 2 nights a week for organised praccys. Say every tuesday night at 8pm till late. Try get internal going if not find a clan to play us. Anyone fancy starting this tuesday?

LonerX

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aye - good call that Tom

I defo think we should start an organised praccy once if not twice a week. It's always better and it'll bring the newer players up to speed better.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[url="http://http:clanhitk.warfactory.com"][honey i] violated [the kids][/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I'd be up for that, we going a head with it?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Lads i dont want to put a downer on the whole idea but from playing in the english league for about 2 years and knowing what we would be up against I say a LOT of practice is nessecary. Oh and Vaggabond those crap servers were the MPTL ones smile.gif They sucked ass royally!!! smile.gif

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lucutus:
    Yes, I'm on for that. We should try to get Angus McShazbot too, he's great, the best like.

Luc
    </font>

wink.gif I think you know well who he is lol.

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

Advertisement