Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Horror Stories - IrelandOffline wants them

• 12-08-2004 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=179813

I'm looking for everyones horror stories about getting Broadband or not getting it. I'm looking for as much detail as possible from anyone that's had a bad experience getting broadband.

Things like delays(12 weeks to get it), various faults and obstacles, who you had to communicate with before it got resolved. Many of you have posted your experiences here already and I'd appreciate it if you linked me to those posts.

I may also need your name and email address for proof that we are not making these stories up. If you want to send us on copies of email communications and letters etc, please do so.

What IrelandOffline wants to do is to compile a report of the horror stories and distribute this report to the various Telcos, the press, Comreg and the Government.

Thanks,
    Damien.

Advertisement