Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Way out of hand.....

Options
  • 02-05-2001 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

this vote to kick people pf the servers has gotten way out of hand, i was just kicked from one of my fav servers for capping the flag to many times, the score was 5 - 0 and i had the flag for the 6 cap and i got a message saying give us a shot at capping you xdsd, i capped and then was voted of the server by the same guys, has anyone else has crappy problems like this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

hasnt happened to me on t2 yet, but i got kicked from a t1 server for , as far as i can make out, being too 'l33t'.
    It was pretty funny, i capped about 3 times on Stonehenge, and i got accused of cheating because 'HES MOVING TOO FAST' (skiing). Then on an approach to the flag, i minedisked the guy who accused me, and he voted to kick me smile.gif
    Now, i was never a great t1 player, so u can imagine themuppetry on the server smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Unfortunately T2 is just one of those games that muppetry is more pronounced. be it wote-kicking for being to "l33t" or some féckers hanging round the vehicle pad instead of setting up turrets, it's just gonna be there. Unfortunately we just have to live with it until everyone learns, or something else comes along to attract the muppets away (op. flashpoint for e.g?) I'd love to get a big proper game played.

Some good games last night too, thanks to the .ie crew and the rest for making it enjoyable biggrin.gif

later

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

Advertisement