Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bounty

Options
  • 03-05-2001 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Lo all just postin this to tell you bout the kewl fun Hobbes Jag myself and a few others had on Bounty last night. It was great fun if you ask me. You each get a target whom you have to assassinate while other players are trying to kill you so it ends up being mental smile.gif. GG lads GG smile.gif

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I actualy think I played something like that on another server I visited
    ecept it was like everyone had 1 flag, and we had to kill each other get the flag's
    that was madness too biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

you should see SpiraL when i rob one of his bounties he has fits flailing arms and legs all over the place biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Yossarian

what server is all this action happening on??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

well i can be quit serious about my gaming biggrin.gif

Yes OJ that is Flag Hunter believe it or not biggrin.gif Yoss we play on the gameshop server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh, I found a cool hunter tactic.

Kill a few people and get a satchel charge (I actually hide an INV station early on).

Now drop the charge, look at it and press CTRL-F. All your flags drop on it.

Now sit back a little way and wait for the poor saps to come rushing for them and BOOM.

When you get to a certain amount the server screams "YARD SALE!" and tells everyone where they are. Helps even more.

Hobbes you Lamer biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

****e! i missed a game of bounty? damn work. Bounty is the best fun ye can have with yer clothes on smile.gif
    And that game with the flags is called Hunters OJ.

Spirials just saying that because he kick everyones butt tongue.gif

biggrin.gif well thats not entirely why it was a good game and i was just tellin people about Bounty anyway you won too so shup smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Hendrix

Thats not the only thing he does with people'd butt's !

Back in your box hendrix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Hendrix

ah go jackoffinabox

Advertisement