Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPAQ 3660 & The euro

• 12-08-2004 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

My IPAQ currently only allows 2 currencies, $ and £. Anyone any idea how to include the € euro symbol? :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

haven't used PPC 2000 in a bit (and well impressed you 3660 battery has stood the test of time!), but as far as I can remember can you check this...

Start Menu
    Settings
    System Tab
    Regional Settings
    Select: English (Ireland)
    Currency Tab
    Currency Symbol: Does it have a Euro symbol now to choose from the drop-down list?

If not, with the contents of the Currency Symbol highlighted, pop open the on-screen keyboard and tap "123" to get the number/symbol keyboard displayed, then check if the Euro symbol is there and tap it so that it appears in the Currency Symbol box.

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Brian,

As Simple as that !! I have searched for s/ware downloads for a long time. Thank you for that. I should have come onto this board a long time ago - really impressed with it.

The battery has not let me down so far. I'd be lost without my IPAQ and Yes it is backed up everyday onto a laptop and a CD every Friday afternoon.

Thanks again Brian. Take care.

C

Advertisement