Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allposters.com ?

• 12-08-2004 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any dealings with this website http://www.allposters.com seems to have a very nice selection and cheap enough.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

where the hell is the delete thread gone, grrrr, meant this for afterhours but i guess it will do here. Stupid new board system not aiding stupid posts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Except for delivery which looks very expensive. I've used www.posters.co.uk and found them to be very reasonable and delivery is a fraction of allposters. However there is a message saying service not available at the moment. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭fjon

ShaneOC wrote:
    Except for delivery which looks very expensive. I've used www.posters.co.uk and found them to be very reasonable and delivery is a fraction of allposters. However there is a message saying service not available at the moment. :confused:

Yeah, I've used allposters. Quite good, except for delivery. Everything arrived on time and in good nick. Guess you would only want to use it for a poster you couldn't find in a shop here - you aren;t going to save any money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

What are good sites for buying posters from or good places in Ireland to buy them, preferably in Cork?

Movie Posters I am more talking about

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Purchased four Mantis "Have A Day" smiley-face posters from them (www.allposters.com) the other day. Quite expensive when delivery charges are taken into account but I couldn't find the posters I wanted anywhere else so meh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Thanks for the replies. Yeah shipping isn't great but I like the selection.

Advertisement