Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't see irish servers?

Options
  • 04-05-2001 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

I can't find any except iol ctf which is down.It won't show on my lists! Help,i'm not in the mood for UK lagginess.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Turn on ALL your server lists (US, Asia etc) do one massive refresh (just long enough to get the name of the servers, not the server info). Mark the gameshop and any others as favorites. reset your filter to europe only. dont delete your favorites. voila.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Gameshop is not showing up at all(using all server lists)... Ive refreshed my list 4 times, it aint there...

Behold a pale horse; and his name sat apon him was death, and Hell followed with him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

i just shut the GS server down

its fixed now plus BWadmin is fully functional WOOHOOO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

So what are the names and IPs of all the Irish servers? I want to make sure I have them all.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

Advertisement