Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorla HS801 Bluetooth headset - any good?

• 12-08-2004 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

I see that the Carphone Warehouse are doing an offer on the Motorola HS801 for EUR90. I was wondering has anyone got one and is it any good?

Googling for reviews has not turned up much.

Also I have a Siemens (S55), do you get better performance (sound quality) if the handset and headset are from the same manufacturer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭laoisfan

hi

no (imho) - the Motorola HS801 headset is not very good unfortunately. i have used it and imo it is crap plus a friend has just returned his to the carphone warehouse to exchange it.

SE make good headsets - a wee bit more expensive (990euro) than Motorola but technically better. Jabra (bluetooth only) are a good headset too (79euro) in carphonewarehouse, especially with any make of phone.

--laoisfan

Advertisement