Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grav bike killing spree

Options
  • 01-05-2001 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Was messing around on the gameshop server, managed to run down 9 people, 3 of whom were in shrikes when they started to attack me.... wink.gif

Behold a pale horse; and his name sat apon him was death, and Hell followed with him

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I had a fun game on the grav bikes too tonight.
    It was thinice - I got on a bike at the start and did nothing but circle the enemy base tightly - it ****ed them off so badly. Wasn't using much tubo - so the shields really held out. At one stage there where 7 ppl trying to stop me, with mines, rockets, mortars etc but couldn't stop me, and I managed to run loads of them down.

Finally my fun was ended with a fatal expression error :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bubbles:
    Finally my fun was ended with a fatal expression error :/</font>

Is that like a smile you tried to do at the nme but didn't pull off and ended up with a stern grimace instead? :/

[X] Fatal Expression Error - Smile Unsuccessful. Error Code #62846J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

hmm ... It's a shame you can't just kill the crew anymore (or am I wrong) it used to be great fun in T1 sniping the APC pilots and watching all those heavies crash to their deaths=]

Redesigned

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shields on the ship only extend to the people of the same team as the ship.

So stealing a ship you are free to sniper fire.

Advertisement