Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5140 - Is it available yet???

Options
  • 12-08-2004 5:11pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if this phone is available yet?

Nokia 5140

Thanks,

Tox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭PhoenixRising

Yeah it's definitely out. I saw it in the carphone warehouse magazine yesterday. Mphone and expansys are also selling it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah it's definitely out. I saw it in the carphone warehouse magazine yesterday. Mphone and expansys are also selling it.

Are they sim free or on contract?

Tox

SIM-free. I haven't seen it offered by any of the operators here yet. They probably won't release it here until they have implemented Push-to-Talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

whats push to talk?

I started a thread about it a few months ago. Here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mezon

Spotted it on the new vodafone brochure along with the 7610 but when exactly its being released it didnt say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Yup, my mate got one on www.fish4fones.ie . Although they're in the cpwh mag they don't have them yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

whats the camera on it like?

good ala 6600 and 7610 or ****e like all the other nokia cameras ?

Advertisement