Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bass Junkie In An Pucan Galway (electro)

• 12-08-2004 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

New Electro Club opening
    Suite Mentale
    Bass Junkie (Hay Wire)
    Noid The Droid (Electric City)
    John Kavangh (Electric City)
    Fri 27th August
    An Pucan
    Forster St.
    Galway

Door Tax
    Doors at 10

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Deadly, what kinda stuff will be played?

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Skell

the first two lads will be playing italo and bass junkie will hopefully
    be playing full on electro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

Bass Junkie played an excellent set the last time he was in Dublin (January 2003). I'll have to make the trip down to Galway for this.

Dion's usually really good too, I've seen him in Electric City before, he didn't just play Italo Disco that night though. :)

Are we talking Kraftwork kinda electro, or like Erol Alkan kinda new wave electro clash dance stuff?

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chancer123

silly me, banned

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

Are we talking Kraftwork kinda electro, or like Erol Alkan kinda new wave electro clash dance stuff?
    Well it's neither really, but it'd be closer to the Kraftwerk electro than that Erol Alkan crap.

Check the Bass Junkie sound samples here for an idea. (Dunno how long that link will work, Juno change their links when they sell out of a particular item)

Those clips sound great, ill be there. although i wouldnt call Erol crap, he supplied me with a few beers and alot of vodka the last time i saw him, not every DJ gets you wasted for free!
    He's also playing in galway for my birthday in the GPO (13th november!)

Sean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

stick me on the guestlist and i might just grace you with my presence ;)

Advertisement