Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some ppl are easily distracted ...

Options
  • 07-05-2001 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

Picture the scene, the map is Diesence (or how ever you spell it) I'm arround the back of the nme base in a shrike laying into a bomber that has just spawned in the pad and generally causing havoc with the defence. All of a sudden one of my lads nabs the nme flag and pegs it off home. I notice 4 lights and 2 shrikes take off in hot pursuit. I follow, take down one of the shrikes, damage the 2nd, and strafe the trailing lights. now instead of ignoring me and continuing their chase, ALL 5 of them turn to try and deal with me !!! In the mean time our flag carrier had no trouble capping, and almost the same instant, their flag was taken again, and since 1/2 the team was preoccupied with me the game was over in a matter of minutes.

I guess the moral of that tale is to remain focused on your objectives

Redesigned

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i know what you mean; the best example of this is the jericho base. Extremly useful for defense, resupply etc.. but also useful for distracting the enemy since they always MUST destroy it for some reason known only to themselves smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

heheh, ye ... sure just swing by with ure bomber en route to the nme base, easy money.

Redesigned

[This message has been edited by OSiriS (edited 08-05-2001).]

Advertisement