Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K700 on O2

Options
  • 12-08-2004 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

anybody know when the SE K700 is coming out on O2 pay monthly? Was gunna get a T630 but am settled on the K700 now cos it looks like a great phone and i want to stay with Sony Erricsson. Mobile-phone-shop-working-in-friend told me end of august maybe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Word is its gonna be a good while before its available here, i got fed up waiting and bought one the other week and can't praise it enough. I've used nokia's up until now but i can't say enough good things about this fone, the only down side with it is the battery. A full charge currently lasts me just over a day, then again i like to mess about with it a lot.

Anyway rant over very good fone.

Farlz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

cool sounds like nice phone allright. Bit dissapointed that it doesnt have any way of adding memory, id say id fill it up really quick. Gonna get a t630 to tide me over till the k700 comes out and hopefully get one then.

Cheers for the info

Advertisement