Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribes in internet cafes?

Options
  • 29-04-2001 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hello there everyone

I am interested in playing tribes (or t2) as I thorougly enjoyed playing starseige 2 back in the day. but my computer and connection is ****e..

Does anyone know of some good internet cafes that have tribes installed on a decent number of machines.

(I think Ive become addicted to gaming from a love ofCS.. oh well)

Thank you , Brerrabbit

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Netshop in Templebar, town has it defenly
    they've got a good few copy's on their machines smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

Thanks very much m8

appreciate it

Brer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

In case you didn't know, I think you have to use your own personal account.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

No DL we have shop accounts we log you in with.

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭[fist]Pi$$er

hey, Brer, y don't u pop into DnC Temple Bar with Donal (He'll show it 2 u}. we have a few copies, and u can have that [fist] trial u've been hankering 4!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Yea and DNC have Geforce 2's, it runs sw33t on their machines.. */me pawns DnC*

Gimme a free lan whore ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

That would be much appreciated er.. Pi$$er (Oh that was fun..! wink.gif )

I'll probably be in over the next week or so as my last exam is today (Yay!) I'm still very much looking forward to that trial.

tis true Vac;DNC has very shiny machines I'll probably be in there a lot over the Summer once I sort myself out with a job.

Ta very much , Brer

[This message has been edited by Brerrabbit (edited 09-05-2001).]

Advertisement