Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training Dates

Options
  • 08-05-2001 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

just saw on the Tribes msg boards that training will be on Friday nights at 9pm...ehhhh can you not make it a different day?? friday night is drink night and girlfriend night smile.gif anyone else agree?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yeah how about saturday seems a bit ok?
    and how about 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

how about a week nite? fri/sat nites are not exactly going to suit most people.

why not on a tues nite at 10pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

yeah I'd agree... friday and saturday are spoken for smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Me three.
    Make it a week night and i dont have to tell the horrible truth to me gf wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Yeah any nite except saturday and friday.. and maybe thursday.. sundays also bad.. although tuesdays and mondays are tight too hehe

wink.gif

nah weekday would be cool

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Wed or mon would be jus fine. But alas, I can't play until I sort my gfx card out.

If there's one thing I hate, it's people.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

ok best nights for me are Wed AND Thurs

i guess we should see what night most people are able to play and pick that day for training, as for me and a few others eg, Hobbes, Mixie and Dustaz (sorry i play with then the most) we dont need training smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I cant go to ANY weeknight game frown.gif Because i live in wicklow and have a crap[ ping from there but at the Weekends Fri and Sat I have time because im in netshop for the LANs so Sorry to be the spanner in the works lads frown.gif

Citer le Cordeau "JennyRooba" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Not to worry Spiral, there's enuf people to train without yah.

So, what about Tues, Wed, Thurs? Pick one lads?

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

i must also say neigh to the weekday practice's............weekend is so much easier....as i am also at the lan's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I dont even have T2, i just play from the netshop lans...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    i must also say neigh to the weekday practice's............weekend is so much easier....as i am also at the lan's</font>

so, we're practicing for entering leagues, which basically are never run on friday or saturday nites ..... what use exactly is it arranging practice nites with players that can only play on those nites from a netcafe? or perhaps i'm missing the point?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Weekends are a bloody stupid time to have praccy for all the reasons said - most importantly Nog's point of when leagues are played. Weekends have always been "Real Life" time off.

Tuesday night is good.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So I turned around to Jack Charlton and said: "Well of course it's not a football Jack, it's an '86 Chardonay!!!"
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Advertisement