Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripped off in Savoy Cinema this evening

Options
  • 12-08-2004 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Yeah, they should have it in the t's and c's so just write your letter to the manager as an FYI. Most likely a genuine oversight. I can't see the Savoy management setting out to hoodwink the student population of Dublin and deprive them of the price of a mars bar and a packet of crisps!

Don't get all uppity about it and they would probably send you some tickets as a goodwill gesture.

Don't email - send the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

alleepally wrote:
    Don't get all uppity about it and they would probably send you some tickets as a goodwill gesture.
    Aye, I'd use the word "disappointed" in there somewhere along with "regular patron" rather than getting angry (besides if you don't get any freebies you can do that in your second letter:))

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

best to keep your comments on one forum
    posting a rant against the Savoy under the Arts/Films, weakens the spirit of this thread

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

Advertisement